14 April 2012

Portraits for Coconut Farmers

I just arrived in New Zealand after a few days in Samoa. Again i'm working for Vital Voices and we're out here shooting interviews and gathering footage for a video vignette on a woman who has mobilized local coconut farmers to produce pure organic virgin coconut oil. Most of the time i'm helping out with sound and the video so not shooting stills that much but I was asked to get some portraits of the coconuts farmers on one of the farms. I had waited for a bit of time for the light to settle even though we had to rush off for another interview which meant we couldn't wait for the best light. I tried to capture a bit of the location atmosphere in the portraits as well as the people, loving my remote flash to fill in the light!



No comments:

Post a Comment