22 February 2012

Moments

Sometimes I think I might be one of the luckiest people alive. The places I see and experience and the people I connect with as a result are moments I believe very few people in the world will ever have. Many of them I can never express in words and most will get lost in translation if try explain. They are moments that will stay with me and the people I meet and in some way they disconnect me from people back home as I can never fully share it with anyone else. Yet they enrich me more than anything material in the world and give me rare glimpse of life so unique I would never want anything less. So sorry for the lack of background in some of these shots. There are stories I cant talk about and stories I couldn't express.


1 comment:

  1. There are very few people as lucky as you, but even less who appreciate it. Well done for having your eyes and your heart open. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete