24 February 2012

Ministry

We have driven past it every day on our trip, the looming and oppressive looking ex Ministry of Defense. Now its just an empty shell, yet every time we drove past it I was drawn to it, and was desperate to have a look inside. Today I got my chance before shooting. It was a lot emptier and cleaner than I expected and surprisingly did not have groups of people living in the now abandoned rooms.

The Ministry

There are people inside however. Security guards who watch the building and protect the cell phone towers on its roof. One of the guards who's job is security for the entire building lives here and was kind enough to show me around.

Walking the passage ways of the Ministry


Watching the Tower
Standing Guard
'Where I Live' the only inhabitant of the Ministry


No comments:

Post a Comment